Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
This company will be a high end men's dress shirt manufacturer.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes, this will be the basis of our online store front.
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Business executives making $150K or more.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Quality, high fashion, executive stature.
List the names of your top three competitors
Paul Fredrick, Charles Tyrwhitt, Thomas Pink
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Do you have other info you want to share?
Nope. Be creative.
No Files Added