Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
everyone who buys apps
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
i would like the company name to be (1) short (2) easy to remember (3) different to what ia already out there
List the names of your top three competitors
anyone who publishes apps on the app store
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
This maybe a little contradictory:
It would be good but not essential if it was Greek sounding e.g. Appollo (not very good i know, but just so that you can get a feel of what i mean).
It would also be good if it was a modern name, perhaps even made up but as long as it was memorable.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
I would like the word app or preferably apps included in the name.
Do you have other info you want to share?
no i do not
No Files Added