Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We make 3D metal printing machines and 3D print parts using those machines to sell to our customers. So we have 2 products: the machines and related services.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Manufacturers in industries ranging aerospace, automotive and biotech to general fabricators and machine shops.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. The company is technical
2. The company is innovative
3. The company serves the additive manufacturing market (aka 3D printing)
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Innovative and creative while also technical, competent and trustworthy
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Avoid using "3D" since it's overused and a competitor uses it. Also avoid "metal" since the name shouldn't limit the company from working with plastics, etc.
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
Although I don't require the exact .com URL be available, that is preferable.
No Files Added