Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Mobile App (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Mobile App (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The target audience is people who want to learn Japanese
Increase sales, have a wow-factor in the design so people buy it.
Colors to Explore
- Choose a deck
Where the users choose which japanese level the user is on
Menu where user can see some user progress and latest award
Memorisation screen where people first see the English word and then see if they memorised it or not. After that they click on Show to see the Japanese word. After that they rate how well they had memorised it.
See the english word, pronounce the japanese word into the microphone, letter by letter.
Listen to first the english word and then the japanese translation then it goes to a next word and repeats.
List of awards with users progress in each
Top 3 Things
Modernity, Fun, Sober
Flat design, not much gradients, nice fonts. The user should be wowed enough to buy the app.
Photoshop and PNGs with different layers and transparency is expected. :)
Duolingo is the main competitor and also AnkiApp.
Some designs I like:
No Files Added