Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Mobile App (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Mobile App (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Speak Chic is a mobile app that helps users correctly pronounce fashion brands. They can browse for their favorite fashion brand or designer; listen to the correct audio pronunciations, and save their favorites.
What is your industry?
Fashion consumers. The target audience is men and women who are interested in designer fashion and luxury brands.
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your app?
Style - a sleek and modern look for fashion lovers who care about design aesthetics
Accuracy - the most accurate pronunciations
Quality - a great user experience that is simple to use
Style and Details
How many app screens do you need designed?
The app includes several very simple screens.
- Splash screen - the screen the user sees while the app is loading. Should be not be too design-heavy.
- Audio screen - the screen that shows a brand name and the audio control
- Wrapper for brand list, favorites, and about
- More brand info - logo slot + text area
- More app info
Please see the wireframes attached.
Do your app designs need to be a particular size?
Icon should be
Start with the largest and scale down
for iPhone 4S 940x640 retina display and a 512x512 icon that can size down to
What mobile app styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your mobile app design?
Open to all colors except for the ones below
What colors do you NOT want to see in your mobile app design?
red/white/black combo (Vogue colors)
Any color that reads as overtly "girly"
What adjectives should best describe your app design?
stylish, fashionable, beautiful, modern, clean
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
The app should be very clean and minimal, but still engaging for fashion consumers.
No Files Added