Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Mobile App (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Mobile App (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
App for Lab workers to use that gives them quick access to a series of 7 calculators and converters and also the option to buy several lab tools in the App.
What is your industry?
Science and Laboratory workers
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your app?
Efficient, clean, simple
Style and Details
How many app screens do you need designed?
Wireframes are included but in summary we require:
1) Wheel based Navigation screen to select your calculator and see last 3 used.
2) Attractive way of presenting a summary of what each calculator does
3) Sample Style for a calculator screen
4) Product Page which shows where to buy add on tools - this has a bottom Navigation for the tool area which should be included
5) My Cart Page - Shows the tools User has selected.
Do your app designs need to be a particular size?
Please Design for iPhone 4 resolution 640x960px
Please also be familiar with Apples HIG:
Please keep all functionality as per the wireframes.
What mobile app styles do you like?
For the wheel Interface we like this App:
Currency converter wheel.
All sub pages we would like to feel similar to the .png examples also attached although colours palette is open as long as appropriate.
Attached is a DesignElements.psd which shows font usage and some effects which we would like included. Fonts available on request.
What colors do you want to see in your mobile app design?
Accent colour choice is open but background colour from screenshots is included in the DesignElements.psd Please remember the User will be in a Lab trying to perform complex calculations so clean looking is a must.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your mobile app design?
Please exclude Red and Purple as these are used by competing Apps
What adjectives should best describe your app design?
Minimal, Clean but approachable
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Attached are a .pdf wireframe to show functionality and approximate layout. Also attached are some .pngs of similar screens from previous Apps that we would like this one to fit in with. Also DesignElements.psd which has font usage and effects as well as Background colour. Also please free to get in contact with any questions you might have.
No Files Added