Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Mobile App (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Mobile App (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Our business is to provide better outcomes for communities struggling with addiction and behavioral health related issues.
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your app?
1. ease of use
2. interactive communication with coaches, telehealth, community, family, support groups, therapists/doctors, sponsors, probation officers
3. Business analytics/reporting/dashboards
Style and Details
How many app screens do you need designed?
o User ID and Password
o Basic info who you are where you live
o Would like fingerprint authentication and/or LinkedIn Facebook
o Pair device with Android and IOS
o Pair on device
o Once connected and paired you dont have to do this again
Data display screen
o When you pair device and you provide data via blowing into device then that data is registered into the device and in a backend repository for analytics and and BI
Screen of all previous historical data
o by last 10 results by month and year
Do your app designs need to be a particular size?
ios, android both phone and tablets
What mobile app styles do you like?
Linkedin, Uber, MyChart, Facebook, Deepmind, sugarsense
What colors do you want to see in your mobile app design?
Light Blues, light greens, no dark colors. want to convey a sense of heath and ability to overcome hard issues
What colors do you NOT want to see in your mobile app design?
Browns, no blacks except for font
What adjectives should best describe your app design?
empowerment, right-minded, well balanced, sound, lucid, reasonable
No Files Added