Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Mobile App (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Mobile App (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a startup and are working on a platform that would support local shops by showing their offer. Our target audience will be mainly final customers in a very general sense.
We want to allow local shops to show entirely their offer and at the same time allow final customers to search thoroughly local offer.
Colors to Explore
- Whole app
We need to develop the whole app. We have estimated no more than 20 screens.
Top 3 Things
Ease of use, reliable search, maximum coverage
The App should fulfill expectation and never promise what it cannot deliver. Seen to many similar apps with empty shops and categories
I live a very sleek style and graphics. Like very much www.movery.it, even though it's a travel website I like the way text is inteegrated with images, and images are shown.
As a personal preference I like horizontally scrolling images.