Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Mobile App (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Mobile App (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Meat and Potatoes is a workflow app that speeds the processing of social content. The app is set up to be 1-click simple and guide users thru a workflow of selecting content to share in their social networks; then to share it again based on social engagement; then to 'cook' or write a blog post about it based on very high engagement.
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your app?
Fly thru the workflow
Really fun to use
Style and Details
How many app screens do you need designed?
3. See wireframe. Please show how the master design works for Unshared. Shared (including both 1x and 2x states) and 'Cooking'.
Do your app designs need to be a particular size?
mobile first, no specific
What mobile app styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your mobile app design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your mobile app design?
What adjectives should best describe your app design?
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
this app is all about the workflow. the logo gives some cues to the background and button texture. since this is a content marketing app, the content and images must be the star. since this is a workflow app build for speed, the simple buttons must be
wires show a proximity of placement but we are open to interpretation.
also, while simple is ideal, there is always room for personality, right?
No Files Added