Starts:17-Jun-11 9:41 a.m. GMT
Ends:26-Jun-11 9:41 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $250, was awarded to Chubi
Award 2: $250, was awarded to mvo
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What do you do?
Smartphone apps for shopping, barcode scanning
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your icon design
Shoppers, Smartphone users
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your icon design?
1 Barcode scanner (should be very obvious)
3 Easy to use
How many different icons do you need designed?
Do you have specific size requirements for the icons?
Should be readable at 57x57, 114x114, 72x72
We need vector or at least 1024x1024 files
What icon design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your icon design?
none in particular
What colors do you NOT want to see in your icon design?
What adjectives should best describe your icon design?
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
Search for "barcode" on iTunes or Android Market for what to avoid ;-)
- By bmaison on 17-Jun-11 9:49 a.m. GMT
- I will quickly provide feedback (even if brief) on all entries. Thank you for your time!
- By bmaison on 21-Jun-11 12:04 p.m. GMT
- Nowadays, supermarket scanners use a network of criss-crossed lines. It may be an option to make the design more memorable.
- By bmaison on 2-Jul-11 12:39 p.m. GMT
- Thank you everybody. Lots of great designs, we had a very hard time choosing, but we really cannot use more than two designs.