Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Lyrics & Poetry project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Lyrics & Poetry?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Latin-Asian Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
What do you do?
Marketing & PR
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe your audience
25-50 year old diners and cocktail-loungers; affluent; hip, chic, adventurous, playful, sophisticated, smart, sassy; sexy and edgy but not dirty; adventurous yet appreciates little things...
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience?
sass, laughter, an edgy memory to take away from their dining experience
Style and Details
Do you have a title for this piece?
custom fortune cookies
What information must be included?
this project is not technically poetry, but the category seemed to be the best fit... We are literally looking for custom fortunes to insert in fortune cookies that we'll distribute to our guests. I am looking for 15 fortunes so that guest not all guests receive the same fortune. Fortunes must cover the following:
1. complimentary signature cocktail upon your next visit
2. complimentary sushi roll upon your next visit
3. complimentary bottomless brunch for 1 guest (we serve an all you can eat-drink brunch that we call Bottomless Brunch)
4-15 any fun/sassy/hip/witty fortune that can be loosely tied back to our Latin-Asian concept. One that we use now is: "Help. I'm trapped in a Chinese bakery." It's silly, has an Asian element and will leave guests feeling happy. I also like "You will go Bottomless at brunch." Again, sassy and ties back to concept.
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
Fun, hip, sassy, witty. Sophisitcated and smart but still very approachable. We want to leave our diners with a great memory on their way out the door.
What is your required length in words, pages (or time) for the lyrics or poetry?
70 characters per message, including spaces
Do you want to include any additional info?
I need a total of 15 fortunes. However, I'm happy to select a writer based on 3-5 good options - we can finish the rest together and I can provide more details/ideas for content.
For a look at our restaurant, menu and programming, visit www.richardsandoval.com/zengodenver
No Files Added