Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A new company needs a new logo. The company name is Zoetica. Zoetica is a social media communications company serving nonprofits and companies with social responsibility and/or sustainability products. Brand elements for Zoetica include the words networked, communications, life (zoetic is a biological term for of life), and social.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo made from two colors: Green (sage) and purple (eggplant) with PMS colors assigned.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
VPs, CMOs, director of communications. We want them to see our social mission and also think top tier boutique firm.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are open to using either an icon associated with the words, or a word based logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added