Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Zimma Web Development Logo
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Zimma Web Development is a web development agency that specialises in database driven web applications including e-commerce, content management systems and bespoke systems development. Essentially we make bespoke software. Read more about us on our blog: http://www.zimma.co.uk/blog
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We currently have a logo which we are looking to change as we feel it looks dated (see http://www.zimma.co.uk/blog/wp-content/t...
We need a slick, solid logo to be used on our new website, stationary and advertising. Our logo would also appear as a badge at the footer of client websites in small. We would like a portion of the logo to work well as the web browsers 16 X 16 favicon.
Our brand colours are this red (R197, G47, B48) and this blue (R0 G36 B84). Both colours don't have to be used in the logo but the red should be at least.
It will need to fit well with our existing website design (attached) and services illustrations (also attached). Please see attached demo.png with our existing logo.
We are open to ideas or playing with the Z of Zimma or alternative shapes, ideas.
Presenting the logo in place on the website as well as stand alone will help us assess suitability.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small to large businesses looking for good value but high quality reliable web development, whether it's a website build, a CMS system or full blown business admin system. Our clients are not necessarily technical and we want them to feel at ease and confident that we know what we are doing.
We often build systems where accuracy and reliability is essential such as high volume e-commerce websites.
We want our clients and potentials to think of us as professional, trustworthy, and capable of anything but with a personal touch.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Fortis Bank - good type, great shape and colours - http://cultblender.files.wordpress.com/2...
Hewlet Packard - Great badge
Staples - Simple and precise
Puma - Simple, great shape
Amazon - cheeky arrow
Carrefour - Great shape
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- It must include "Zimma Web Development" in the logo, Zimma being the most imporatant word.
- It must fit well with the look and feel of our new website and service illustrations.
- It must include this red (R197, G47, B48).
- If a secondary coloour is needed it should be this blue (R0 G36 B84).
- If a gray is needed it should be this gray (R172, G174, B179).
No Files Added