Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
UCSF Center for AIDS Prevention Studies & Division of Prevention Science conducts research to reduce new HIV infections and improve the health of people living with HIV in the US and globally. We recently established a youth advisory panel composed of young people (18-29) both infected and affected by HIV to support and guide new research to meet the unique health needs of young people. Many of our current projects are looking at ways to leverage youth's facility with mobile technology and e-health service delivery methods to support improved access to healthcare services for young people living with HIV or at-risk for becoming infected with HIV.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Youth, Research, Community
We want to be race, gender and body type neutral - the group who will be represented by this logo strives to maintain a diverse representation across gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientations and body types.
What we do not want to see red ribbons, rainbow flags, condoms, needles or stethoscopes. We do not want to see the words HIV or AIDS.
Below you will find a link to logos and posters we like:
/ that we like:
1) UCSF HIVE - https://www.hiveonline.org/media-style-guide/
2) Youth Radio - https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.youthradio.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/27142817/YR_logo_twitter.jpg
3) Downtown Youth Clinic - https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b3a6ce_e163f3ee76594283a466c0b38a6d4031~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_288,h_288,al_c,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/b3a6ce_e163f3ee76594283a466c0b38a6d4031~mv2.png
4) Youth Group Google Image Search - http://images.all-free-download.com/images/graphicthumb/music_party_backgrounds_with_people_silhouettes_vectors_589162.jpg
5) Defiance For Science Poster - See Attachment
No Files Added