Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You're In Good Hams
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- This is for a BBQ Grilling Rub. "You're In Good Hams" is a play on Allstate's "You're In Good Hands" slogan. Logo will be displayed on a BBQ Rub container and tshirts for our BBQ Competion Team.
- A humanlike Pig will be the main character. Pig should be wearing an apron with his "hams" (butt cheeks) showing so it will need to be a side or rear view of the pig. Maybe his "hams" are showing under his apron? He's got a grilling tool in his hand? He's a fun loving, silly pig and is obvlivious to the fact that his hams are showing.
- Logo should come across as witty
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
An example of this concept is a bbq rub at www.buttrub.com .
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This project is to actually replace our current logo which I've uploaded. I like the look of this pig with his human characteristics but want a full body shot.
"You're In Good Hams" font should be rustic font
No Files Added