Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Urban Furnishings and Decor
Describe the target audience for your logo
Target age: 24 to 45
Target sex: Both
Location: Urban Condo Dwellers
Income: 35k - 65k
Occupation: White collar professionals
Values: Support quality made, locally produced goods
Interests: Art, Design, Fashion,Style
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
2. Clean Design
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
A marriage of both image and text, with emphasis on compelling font type
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Colours in keeping with vintage industrial design, without being male centric.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website and print
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Love the aesthetic throughout the All Saints website, especially drawn to logo and font type.
No Files Added