Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
How To Stream is a new site devoted to getting beginners and experts alike streaming video even if they've never picked up a camera.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that will be used in various forms on a blog and website. It should be able to be used as a transparent graphic for video as well.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The audience will be those wanting to learn more about creating streaming video, both timeshifted and live. So creative in nature. How to Stream is the definitive source for learning how to get your video going and the logo should convey that.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Would love to emulate the comic book style of Human Target: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJ0UEYdc... The red and the blacks especially. A silhouette of a man shooting video with a camera would be cool.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The logo must include: "How to Stream" in some fashion or another. TV is an optional. the actual domain name is howtostream.tv so if you can figure out an innovative way to integrate the tv all the better.
No Files Added