Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Youthful (ages 19-35)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Currently, we use a play on the 'C' and the 'G' along with the words 'Chosen Generation' and we are OK with using that same kind of thing again.
We are open to any colors, but want to use only up to 4 different colors in the logo.
We do a lot of outreach and social events and target young adults who may not already be Christians - it should be appealing outside the church.
Last thing - it doesn't need to look like a Christian group (no need for crosses or religious symbols)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Here is our current web page on the church's site: http://www.afcchicago.org/10933/ministry...
You can also check out the current logo on our facebook page:
Our Mission is to equip young adults to be courageous soul winners and servants of Jesus Christ, so that he may be glorified in our spiritual, social, and professional lives. For we are CHOSEN GENERATION, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people.
1 Peter 2:9
Our ministry is focused on bridging the gap between our young and mature adults through outreach, philanthropy, fellowship, prayer, and life sessions.
No Files Added