Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software for the publishing industry
Describe the target audience for your logo
Small to medium digital publishers - i.e. people who produce digital magazines.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. A fresh, new offering to customers
2. A total solution for digital publishers - everything they need
3. Easy to use
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and Image / Icon
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Initially the logo will be used on the website, presentations, brochures and business cards.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
The logo should be designed for landscape use (i.e. width versus height).
No Files Added