Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
1 Corinthians - Christ in our mess
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The logo could communicate the idea of "messiness"...one of our major themes is the fact that humanity is messy, and that Christ enters into our mess. We've talked through concepts such as mud splatters or something that conveys the idea of things being messy. However, we also need it to be clear and discernible from a distance, and something that won't alienate older people.
We are also open to other concepts that might meet the theme.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are intending to use the logo on paper, web, and also to incorporate it as part of a large (probably 4 foot X 8 foot) banner.
We like the idea of the words "1 Corinthians" or "First Corinthians" being larger and bolded...and the words "Christ in our mess" being a tag-line.
No Files Added