Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
our mission statement: Y-GAP (Y-Generation Against Poverty) is an international volunteer organization committed to the promotion of human welfare that undertakes sustainable projects to help eliminate poverty and social injustices.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We require a logo that encapsulates who we are as a group and a symbol of the projects that we undertake and outcomes we achieve. We require an iconic logo that will be used to drive volunteer recruitment that is instantly recognisable; whilst also appealing to corporate donors who are our primary source of revenue fundraising. The logo will be used on all business, website, recruitment, fundraising and stationary materials.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. The Y-Generation who are active volunteers that donate their time to physically undertake Y-GAP projects to the betterment of others.
2. Corporate sponsors and donors to who faceplate and provide funding for projects.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The name, 'Y-GAP' and/or 'Y-Generation Against Poverty' must be incoroprated into the logo.
No Files Added