Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
non-partisan social blockchain voting platform
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Tally the Vote
Top 3 Things
voting, results, trust
I'm thinking the sibling-site www.TallytheScore.com would need commonalities with this logo but maybe not IDK. I drew the attachment 18 years ago and always thought the "the" needed to be on a dot (spherical, like a cue ball) but I'm no artist and am open to anything. It's needs to be iconically all things voting, yet still stand out. I would like to see my logo perfected, but am still open to an entirely different perspective.