Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- tech savvy but still "blue collar"
- clean and organized company
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- We are a plumbing wholesale distribution company, who wants to show the customer we can be their warehouse for materials.
- As an idea we would like a graphic which shows a simple outline of a house/warehouse or similar shape with a plumbing fitting or valve inside with our company name somehow incorporated.
- I think a red would be a good color to use, but open to better creative suggestions
- www.build.com is an example of a simple logo
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
As we mentioned, we are a plumbing wholesale distribution company for pipe, fittings, and valves. We want to show we are 5 - 10 years ahead of the standard "blue collar" plumbing distribution companies, and we are trying to target the younger plumbing contractors starting their businesses. We know these younger contractors are very tech savvy, and will want to engage in online purchases.
No Files Added