Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
'WIBC' or 'Wrought Iron Brewing'
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I would like to have a logo developed to be used both, on the top of a beer cap as well as the top of a letterhead and also on a business card. My company is known for its lighthearted nature, and love for beer so I envisioned perhaps something from a ' drunk knight's' attire (due to the era when wrought iron was popular, medieval). Perhaps a small, slightly bent or chipped sword. Maybe a dented helmet.
I'm not committed to the suggestions above, open to all creative submissions. See the attached photo for a style of logo I like, they put the 'cannon' on their beer caps.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to all styles. See the top 3 things description for some more clarity.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please see 'top 3 things description'.
No Files Added