Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
"Dictum Meum Pactum" - My word is my bond
Old club-like exclusivity
Honesty, charity, integrity
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Imagery is important. We like the old style blazer patch look. Gold stitch.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This association goes back to the 1950's. It's always been held at Rolling Rock Country Club and Laurel Valley Golf Club in Ligonier, PA. The two themes would be a "game" dinner and golf. A third is fly-fishing. Game (grouse) - fish - golf would be themes on an old club patch. Family crests come to mind.
No Files Added