Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a telesales company serving the senior market with financial preparation for end of life expenses. We will establish a national brand from commercial broadcasting. We will be targeting a fresh, young, energetic individuals looking for a powerful, positive culture. We will make corporate cool again. We are set to become a top places to work in Louisville, ky and we are looking for a logo that can sustain and attract. Passion, Pizazz, Strength, Wow, Trust, Care, Authentic, Energy. FUN... First three letters in funeral!
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Positivity, Profitability, Stability
We have a circle of protection we use to ensure complete readiness for final needs. wether this pie can incorpoate into a logo Is the artists job to figure out?? We are very open and excited to see your creativity and professional expertise!