Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We distribute promotional products ranging from stationary, clothing(jackets, caps, polos and shirts) and office equipment(pens, mugs etc). http://www.wowpromotions.net.au
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're about to overhaul our online store and wanted to start with a freshening up of our logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target audience is small businesses to large corporates looking for promotional products.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
adidas, hoover, MTv, Kodak, Starter
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Key characteristics for the new logo are
1. Familiar- it should be an evolution from the current logo. (though we are open to a totally fresh design but it would have to be outstanding!)
2. Standout -Colours must be light and bright.
3. Strong - This logo will be used online, on print and on products so it must be strong and bold.
note: the colours from the existing logo at are not required in the new logo, new colour palettes welcome.
No Files Added