Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. The logo should comunicate luxury
2. it should comunicate speed and power
3. it should be classy
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like the ferrary logo, the porsche logo, the lamborgini logo, and the koenigsegg logo. They are very classy luxurious and powerful logos. They use a shield like some families used shields in the past to demonstrate your are part of that family.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo will be printed on cars or used as the emblem on the front of the car. Also the 3 letters used on the back of the car to go with the logo will be MKS. We want to have a brand similar to AMG (www.mercedes-amg.com), ac schnitzer (www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/), and Alpina (www.alpina-automobiles.com/en/).
No Files Added