Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is for a travel website so I want the logo to be
1. Simple but professional
2. Warm - not too bold, it's about travel
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I have attached two concept designs I would like to get one of these developed into a professional looking logo.
My preference would be for developing the zip logo, I like it and I think it reflects the worn luggage name.
However, I was thinking of the zip going through both the words worn and luggage and it being broken in the middle of the words with a world / globe poking out, like the zip of a very full bag which sometimes might break in the middle of the zip.
However, this is just an idea and a good looking logo suitable for a travel site is the priority.
No Files Added