Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Worklog Assistant is an application that helps users of the JIRA issue-tracking system track time spent on their assigned issues.
I need a logo that can be used on the product website ( http://worklogassistant.com ). The same icon should be usable on Mac, Windows and Linux in the task switcher, application launcher and system tray.
The logo should not require any contextual interpretation. That is, text must not be necessary to distinguish the logo/icon. The message I'd like to send is that Worklog Assistant stays out of your way, but helps you greatly when you need it. Indeed, users have it running all day every day, but only use it for a few minutes a day.
The application should render well up to 512x512 for Mac.
Please do not submit multiple, similar designs with slightly different colours or modifications unless I specifically ask.
No Files Added