Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Fit Club For Women
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I run two small group training facilities for women (work out studios). Our target audience are affluent, professional suburban women 45 to 65 years old. We are a premium brand
Our brand is not known and our marketing dollars are limited. It is important that people can read the logo and get our name right.
- Distinctive (unique fonts or design)
- Contemporary (avoid stereotypical female connotations such as frilly fonts)
- Readable and legible (avoid overstyling, cursive fonts would be tough)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text only. Wordmark. Simple is better.
I would consider some minor design affections such as on the 'V' in the Visa logo which has a little flag upper left.
Boxing the words in, or using holding lines would be great
Our corporate colors are a deep navy blue and grey but the logo should render in that color, black/greyscale, or white against darker colors. I would keep colors to no more than two, otherwise it gets too busy.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I respond to all designs submitted and will provide direction, usually within 2-3 hours of submission if during the day. I will work directly with contest winner on other treatments or design options.
No Files Added