LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Wisconsin Payments is a small startup company that will process online payments for small municipalities in the state of Wisconsin. The payments will initially cover things like utility bills (water, sewer, electrical) and could expand to taxes, building permits, etc... The municipal clients will upload their bill files and customers will be able to go onto the website, find their bill, and make a payment with Paypal, an electronic check, or a credit card.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to be used in the following ways:
* On the wisconsinpayments.com website (not yet designed)
* In emails sent to clients and customers
* On a management application the municipalities will use
The logo should have 3 different orientations:
1) A full horizontal view used in the website and application headers - this will include the logo icon and the "Wisconsin Payments" text
2) A full vertical view used in promotional materials - this will include the logo icon and the "Wisconsin Payments" text
3) An icon view that is just the icon without the "Wisconsin Payments" text. This will be used as the basis for the icon for the management application and in promotional materials.
There is currently no restriction on color or fonts, but if a commercial font is used in the design, it must be available for purchase for less than $100. The designer will be expected to provide the location where the font can be obtained.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is primarily adults who wish to pay online. The logo should be conservative and professional and the customers need to feel secure that the site is professional, secure, and established.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
It must include the full name of the business - "Wisconsin Payments"
Integration of the outline of the state is optional but not required. No preference will be given either way.
It must *not* include stereotypical Wisconsin-ish elements, like cows, beer, Packers, hunters, or cheeseheads :)
No Files Added