Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A philanthropic effort to celebrate Washington State and the winter olympic games.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that would be turned into a pin - a collectible Olympic Style pin. The pin will be about the size of a quarter. There are many examples of Olympic pins for sale on Ebay.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We want local Washington residents to feel civic pride and want to wear the pin to honor their home state.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Olympic Imagery but NO official marks or Interlocking rings.
Must convey the State of Washington
Must convey the excitement of the Winter Olympics
Must include the phrase "Company X"
No cheesy olympic or sports imagery
No Files Added