Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
www.winemaps.com is a new addition to our family of wine websites of www.pricewine.com, www.mendocinowinery.com and www.pasowinery.com. Wine Maps will have the similar function of this existing website http://www.thecentralcascades.com/
The website will be displaying various wineries, vineyards and wine bars around the world.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that represents mapping of wineries and or wine. Perhaps something that would look like it would belong on a wine bottle?
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
30+ years of age from around the world, but our site will be primarily focused in the US/Northern California
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I am open to suggestions, but found this similar website logo http://www.mapovino.com/ which represents the whole world.
No Files Added