Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a wine importer and distributor. Our current positioning statement is: Langdon Shiverick, a family owned and operated importer and distributor, curates an incomparable selection of independently-grown, unadulterated wine, paying attention to the highest standards of viticulture and transparency of terroir, while accentuating the perfect harmony between food and wine
3 things we want to communicate:
1. Sophistication, but not too modern/cold. Were a business thats been around for 30 years and is family-oriented, with traditional qualities, but have also kept up with the times.
2. Not overly complicated. Just like we dont work with overly complicated/manipulated wines, the logo shouldnt be over-worked. It should be simple and elegant.
3. Personal. Were a family-oriented company and work with smaller production wines we know our producers on a very personal level. In other words, we dont want anything that looks too corporate.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text. We like the use of the thumbprint as part of our current logo, we just want to update it and make it look more professional. See attachment of current logo. We had it in 3 configurations for marketing purpose, that is not necessarily required moving forward. I would like options in black and white and in color.
No Files Added