Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Amplitude Wines, California Zinfandel
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The market for this wine is young professionals. The name "Amplitude Wines" invokes thoughts about volume, loudness, amplification. What we'd like to convey with our logo is:
1) This is a modern wine for the modern, young consumer - no "old-fogey" wine here.
2) This wine is precise - we use modern, exacting methods to make the wine, so ideally the logo communicates this through the use of geometric patterns, sound waves, graphic equalizer waves, sine/cosine waves, etc - things that can convey "amplitude" while being precise.
3) The wine is bold, yet refined, so the general color of the logo should be understated (black, grey, etc) with clean simple font faces for the name of the wine (sans serif typefaces only). However, the geometric pattern should be colorful and impactful - drawing contrast against the background and simplicity of fontface.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo needs to be detailed enough to be printed as the primary graphic on our wine label and website so it's important that it looks rich and detailed at 4.5" high by 3.5" wide size. The logo should be image and text. The following should be included in the logo:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
When I think of the word amplitude I think of AMPLIFICATION. So, I think about images like these:
Wine logos and labels that I like that maybe you can draw inspiration from:
No Files Added