Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We are a cannabis industry consulting company. We provide training and operational expertise for legally operating cannabis businesses.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Wild Flowerz Consulting
Top 3 Things
Creativity, Professionalism, Trend Setting
We do not want a reliance on the traditional negative symbols that represent our business. References to stoners and reduced capacity is not what we are interested in. We seek to promote our industry by recognizing its contribution to wellness and an active lifestyle.
These are companies that share our values and are the type of company that we want to target as customers.
Currently, there are no competitors that we wish to emulate.
We are interested in using a purple California wild flower in the logo.
We have also provided a concept drawing for a logo. The fire emoji must be reworked so as to not violate Apple’s copyright. We like the concept of a wild fire of ideas, but we are not absolutely committed to it.
I have provided a picture of a purple California wildflower. http://www.birdmom.net/WildflowersPurple/AsterCommon8-4-05.jpg
The word Consulting should be added somewhere. Remove the letter “s” from flowers and replace it with the letter “z.”
It should be Wild Flowerz Consulting. We also need the logo to look good in black and white.
No Files Added