Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Hip and cutting edge (I want the customers to feel that the company is youth oriented but should be taken seriously)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text (I have included some sample files below.) Banana Republic, etc. You will notice a "tree" logo with the words "San Marcos Kids Helping Kids." That tree is now plastered all over our t-shirts, stickers, etc. The "KHK Consulting" logo might want to incorporate that tree...or maybe just inspired by it and take it a different direction altogether.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
www.kidshelpingkidssb.org This is a nonprofit that I started called "Kids Helping Kids." Essentially, KHK Consulting will be a way for me to reproduce what we do to other high schools across the U.S. I will include Kids Helping Kids logo and branding. Kids Helping Kids is a nonprofit that produces world-class concerts, (while being run through our Economics classes), and then we take the proceeds from those events to help kids in need across the globe. KHK Consulting will be targeting schools (administrators AND students alike) who are interested in adopting our model of learning.
No Files Added