Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are looking for a logo for Whogivit.com, a party planning site that combines environmental responsibility and charitable giving with fun personal celebrations such as Birthdays, Weddings, Bridal/Baby Showers etc. Our target market is 13 and up and we see the site being more of a grassroots community than a corporation. We are open to different color schemes but think the final site will be in earth tones like , brown, burnt orange, green and blue.
Thanks! Look forward to seeing your ideas.
No Files Added