Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
White's Odd Shop
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our shop sells offbeat, uncommon, and curious "niche" items as well as a fair amount of costumes and accessories for both Halloween, theatrical, and fancy-dress purposes. While our items are modern and new, we like to affect an image of age, antiquity, and just a touch of the occult and side-show wonder.. the type of place that may have previously sold elixirs and potions, or which was involved with theatrical concerns
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Our new logo will be used on our website for now, but may also be placed on a hanging wooden sign in front of our shop.. so image + text would probably be best
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are big fans of Alice in Wonderland, shades of purple, and gem tones. Our theme is decidedly feminine, but I wouldn't want to overdo it to the point of scaring off male customers. "Victorian" is a word that comes to mind, but it isn't a necessary design component.
No Files Added