Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Efficiency, reliability, automation
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We make software this is displayed on large touch screens. physicians and nurses use it to determine which patients are going to each OR and when they need to be there. We named our company after the old operating room whiteboards that use to determine which surgeries were assigned to each OR (think of greys antatomy). We are thinking we would like a logo that shows a display, like a large whiteboard, perhaps with some connected cogs or gears to symbolize the throughput we are trying to achieve with moving patients in and out of the ORs
No Files Added