Look-at-ME is a sleek iPhone Photo Application that serves to put a smile on peoples face through creating & sharing gorgeous-looking pictures. Look-at-ME works like a hilarious print club: Turn your friend into Mona Lisa, or feature yourself on the cover of Wallpaper magazine. Yet, on a more practical front, you can transform any ordinary photo into a nicely framed coolly deco picture.
Our target audiences are:
Inquisitive, fun-loving and tasteful iPhone users. They are mostly young professionals and trend-setting youths, looking for an easy and cool way to create & share fun and gorgeous-looking photos among friends.
Here is what we need:
Were looking for a goofy & welcoming logo that features the name of the application (Look-at-ME) and a sleek-looking square app icon.
Design we like:
Wed like to deliver the perception of welcoming & sleek design with a dash of playfulness. We believe in your creativity, so we prefer not to put up any concrete boundary. We hope to give you a feeling of our preference through the following design comments, but there is no intention of limiting your creativity here.
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/a/... Why we like it: its welcoming (may be its the waving hand!), playful and not crossing the line to look childish.
http://www.winkflash.com/images/main/log... Why we like it: The design is clean and able to give a warm impression.
http://www.cmpaper.com/images/logo.gif Why we like it: It is attention grabbing and memorable.
http://www.expertclick.com/images/YBUplo... Why we like it: It makes people feel-good.
- Must contain the name of the iPhone App Look-at-ME. It is okay not to include the dash and the text can be upper or lower case, but the name should be readable.
- Dimension: The logo will likely be featured within the iPhone App all-the-time, so preferably the logo would not take up too much vertical screen real estate,
- It needs to be able stand out among many other iPhone Apps icons (refer to iTunes > App Store > Photography), so the design needs to be a bit more eye-catching.
- Dimension: The icon spec requirement is a square, but will be rendered as rounded square on iPhone.
- Make sure NOT to deliver the impressions of: for kids / for teenagers / for techies
- Mobile phone screen rendering consideration:
o Logo not to become too tall and takes up too much vertical real estate on screen
o Its helpful to remember that the Logo & App icon would become relatively small when rendered on mobile screen, so extra fine details may not show well
Were grateful for your participation and contribution!
No Files Added