Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
WeGather.com is a private social networking platform dedicated to faith based organizations such as churches. It will allow a church to setup a private social network within their church for the purpose of better communications. We focus on event management, volunteer management, discussion forums, file management, photo sharing and multimedia blogging.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for our website and to place on business cards.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Church decision makers who are adopting new technology. The primary market is men and women between the ages of 28-45.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. "WeGather.com" must be one word, and capitalized as such.
2. The final logo must be very easy to read.
3. Secondarily communicate the action of people coming together through a symbol.
4. Should not be specific to Christianity or any one type of religion.
5. Deliver all final logos in hi-res, layered files as well as low-res jpgs.
1. Logo should be able to be presented in many formats: horizontal, stacked, black/white, white/black reversed, etc.
Brand Look and Feel:
1. WeGather is a tool for faith communities; as such it should convey a feeling of relative conservatism while remaining vibrant and not sleepy.
2. Important to look clean a crisp font, easy to read.
3. Should appeal to people of all faiths but especially Christians.
No Files Added