Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Weekend Maids Referral Agency
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We wish to communicate longevity, as we have been in business for over 25 years
2. We wish to communicate trust and reliability as we only work with cleaners that have been criminal background checked, reference checked, and work experience checked. Our motto, which we would like included in the logo design if possible is 'Service 7 days a week!'
3.We wish to communicate a sense of 'homeliness' - while we are one of the bigger operators in California we wish to convey to consumers that we still serve our customers like a small business (e.g. attentive to needs, open 7 days a week, etc.)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo on our current website is tired but has served has well over the years - www.weekendmaids.net
I have attached some examples of logos designed by others that did not really win me over. Here is my commentary on some logos out in the market:
1. http://goldenshine.com/ - This is decent, but I do not like cursive as it is difficult to read in a logo
2. http://www.merrymaids.com/ - This is a national franchise, but the logo is super boring
3. http://cleanologysd.com/ - Total disaster - probably one of the worst logos ever in our industry.
4. http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/11498... - not related to house cleaning but a cool approach
5. http://creattica.com/logos/plastic-whale... - I like the idea of a graphic and a font, but the graphic really has to be on point
6. http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/11060... - this is also a cool layout
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
There are some very important guidelines I wish to provide to creatives:
1. We are required to have the words 'Referral Agency' in our logo. It doesn't have to be as prominent as 'Weekend Maids', but it must be there in some shape or form.
2. Because we are an agency and not the employer of the domestic workers, I prefer not to show any type of cleaning supplies in our logo. I have seen some examples of logos that had silhouettes of a maid - and that should be OK but we are really looking for something outside of the box.
3. Our business is not a glamorous business in the traditional sense. We exist to serve our customers every day of the week for their house cleaning needs. We have trouble thinking of ways to visually convey to consumers how reliable and trustworthy we are. We want a logo that will serve our needs for many years - as the logo will be on our new site as well as on all collateral.
No Files Added