Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Marijuana + technology+ fun
We are developing an app for tracking your high. Think weed + body analytics + data graphing. Looking for:
- Logo and color scheme that can be incorporated into the user interface of the app. Two colors that I like are dark grey (Like the grey Crowdspring uses in the page background) and a bright green. We need about 3 other colors to complete the color scheme. A weed leaf does not necessarily need to be part of the logo. A graph does not necessarily need to be part of the logo. This weed logo should still be fun, but not the typical rastafari/bob marly (red, yellow, green) stoner stereotype.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Leafly.com - love that it's a weed site, but is still young yet professional and clean.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Currently do not have a logo, but if you want to join the beta testing group and track your highs, please let us know in your entry comments.
No Files Added