Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Theorypedia is a project to gather the world's largest, most-inclusive collection of theories. We are creating a global community that creates, debates, challenges and shares the theories that add meaning, understanding and new questions to our lives.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have a web application that needs logo and header artwork. I have uploaded a screenshot of the current header area we would like redesigned as well as a screenshot of the entire homepage for reference.
- The logo doesn't necessarily need to have an associated icon and could be just text treatment. It is written "Theorypedia" and should be sans-serif.
- Logo should have a vector version for print use.
- The header design needs to incorporate all of the current elements shown in the uploaded example.
- The tagline should be changed from "The Why Behind the World" to "The Global Home For All Theories".
- Feel free to retreat email, rss, twitter and facebook icons as needed.
- The header should be 950 pixels wide and a little taller than it currently is (feels a bit cramped).
- "Login" and "Register" need to be text links and not images. We can change the position, color, size and font to suit your design.
- We can change the color of the category tabs to suit your design as well.
Other than that, let the creative juices flow.
No Files Added