Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
support (people typically "unburden" themselves on a divan)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text, or text only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The business is about selling psychotherapy sessions online. A "divan" is a turkish style of couch usually associated with psychanalisis sessions in Freudian fashion. I have uploaded some example images. The "chicken" image (please ignore the chicken) has the shrink's feet in the foreground which might be a good idea.
This is a web based product. Therefore, the use of fonts and colors that are easier to integrate in a website design will be appreciated. We expect to have followup commission for designing a style guide for web products (i.e typography, color palettes, etc).
No Files Added