Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am starting a new website/blog aimed at helping individuals, entrepreneurs and others learn how to effectively use the web to achieve freedom for themselves. The title will be Web Business Freedom (http://www.webbusinessfreedom.com).
Sources of inspiration for this type of site include http://www.internet-based-business-maste... and http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com. Those are more indicative of the overall content/direction vs. the graphic design.
I'd like a strong symbol that represents "freedom" that isn't trite.
No Files Added