Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
SpendTrail ( http://www.spendtrail.com ) helps small companies track and manage their business expenses, including mileage.
SpendTrail simplifies expense tracking and management for small businesses. It allows owners & employees to track their expenses and mileage as they are incurred from their mobile phone. Users can snap pictures of their receipts, attach appropriate notes and categorization information, and send it in to SpendTrail for storage, management, and reporting. By allowing users to easily capture all the necessary expense information, employees can easily request reimbursement and owners can confidently take the appropriate IRS deduction.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
SpendTrail needs a sexy new logo to replace our current did-it-ourselves version. The logo needs to be versatile, as we plan to put it on our web site, business cards, banners, marketing material, t-shirts, and wherever else we can place it.
We have struggled to define our image and we hope that you'll get creative when designing our logo!
Our product name, SpendTrail, is meant to imply that the company is following their "trail" of spending or expenses. The metaphor is visible on the home page with the "trail signs"... which is admittedly likely a stretch... or at least a bit hokey. The current logo is similarly based on ski trail signs for the easiest run/slope... and intended to evoke both "simplicity" and "fun" (as fun as expenses can be at least)... not to mention the "worry-free" feeling that comes with properly recorded and managed expenses. Kudos to you if you can say all that in a logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small companies, anywhere from 1-10 people, as well as bookkeepers & accountants. Our audience will be people frustrated with their current expense tracking and/or management process. Business owners & employees who know they're throwing money away by not adequately recording and tracking expenses, as well as bookkeepers/accountants who want a simpler way to interact with them. Our customers are mostly small companies and not big stuffy corporations.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Simple & clean is best. We like the "Web 2.0" style logos (see samples at http://web2list.com/logos ). Also, thse other crowdSPRING contest has some amazing entries:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Logo must be able to be placed on both light and dark backgrounds. We have no preference as to whether this is done with one logo, or whether you provide two versions of the same design.
- When you submit your entry, PLEASE SHOW IT ON BOTH WHITE AND BLACK backgrounds.
- Transparent background
- Vector format
- We tend to prefer greyscale and green colors (but don't let this prevent you from trying other colors)... also, I think most of the current color palette used on the website is pretty much horrible... we are not designers/artists as you can see.
- Sans-serif fonts are generally best
- If you like the current logo concept and think you can spruce it up to make it look sexy and say what we're looking for, then great... If you have an even better concept you would like to go with, then awesome!
- We are not wed to the current capitalization either... and are open to all lowercase, camelcase (as it is now), or even just capitalizing the first letter.... whatever looks good really.
- An option w/ and without some sort of "beta" indication is a nice to have, but not required.
Feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I look forward to working with the winning designer on future projects, including a web site re-design, advertisements, business card, more logos, etc.
No Files Added