Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Prefinery (http://www.prefinery.com) helps companies launch a software beta program in just minutes.
Prefinery is perfect for managing a private beta for Web applications, as it takes care of collecting e-mail addresses from people interested in your site, generating unique invitation codes, and sending e-mail invitations. Prefinery also works for traditional installed software, by making it simple to manage your beta program online, and easy to collect customer feedback through surveys, comments, and bug reports.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Prefinery needs a sexy new logo to replace our current did-it-ourselves version. The logo needs to be versatile, as we plan to put it on our web site, business cards, banners, marketing material, t-shirts, and wherever else we can stick it.
We have struggled to define our image and we hope that you'll get creative when designing our logo!
Our product name, Prefinery, is an amalgam of the words "pre" and "refinery". "Pre" can mean "before" or even "pre-release software," which is synonymous with "beta software." So, the name intends to make you think about "refining or improving your software ahead of time." Yeah, it's a stretch and most people don't get it. Kudos to you if you can say all that in a logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Software companies, both small and large, as well as software developers. Our audience will be people enthusiastic about cool new web applications. Our customers are mostly new startups and not big stuffy corporations.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Simple & clean is best. We like the "Web 2.0" style logos (see samples at http://web2list.com/logos ). Also, this other crowdSPRING contest has some amazing entries: http://www.crowdspring.com/projects/grap...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Logo must be able to be placed on both light and dark backgrounds. We have no preference as to whether this is done with one logo, or whether you provide two versions of the same design.
- When you submit your entry, PLEASE SHOW IT ON BOTH WHITE AND BLACK backgrounds.
- Transparent background
- Vector format
- We tend to prefer greyscale and blue colors (but don't let this prevent you from trying other colors)
- Sans-serif fonts are best
Feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions. I look forward to working with the winning designer on future projects, including advertisements, business card, more logos, web site design, etc.
No Files Added